Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Kasuri: Dilip Kumar secretly visited Pakistan twice

Amid heavy security cover, former Pakistan foreign minister Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri visited Bollywood thespian Dilip Kumar at his residence in Bandra, Mumbai. With Sudheendra Kulkarni in tow, Kasuri’s convoy rolled in at 7pm on Tuesday (October 13). The former minister spent close to an hour with Dilip Kumar and wife Saira Banu discussing topics ranging from politics to films.

Elaborating on the reason behind visiting the Bollywood legend, Kasuri said,”Dilip Kumar Saab visited Pakistan twice secretly to bring Hindus and Muslims together. I have disclosed it in my book (Neither a hawk nor a dove) as well. He is one guy who can bring India and Pakistan together. I gifted him my book and he signed and gifted me his autobiography. To me, this signed book will hold great significance. I wish Dilip Saab a long and healthy life.”

Earlier in the day, Kasuri visited Mani Bhavan and Jinnah house to pay tributes to Mahatma Gandhi and Mohammed Ali Jinnah respectively before making Dilip Kumar’s house his third stopover. The ex-minister also declined possessing any knowledge about Dawood Ibrahim’s alleged whereabouts in Pakistan. “I was the Foreign Minister of Pakistan and not the Interior Minister. To say whether or not he (Dawood) was in Pakistan, I was neither a spy nor the head of ISI,” according to TOI.


SHARE THIS

Author:

Facebook Comment

0 comments: