Saturday, July 9, 2016

Indian actor Irrfan Khan says he is not afraid to go to Bangladesh

Irrfan Khan

Bollywood star Irrfan Khan, who visited Bangladesh recently, says he is not afraid to go back to Bangladesh.

"Why should I be scared, I will go back to Bangladesh if I have to," said Irrfan Khan, who made a huge mark with his role in the 'Life of Pi".

The popular film actor called on all 'progressive Muslims', including those in Bangladesh to condemn acts of terror.

Many Indian celebrities seem to have deferred or cancelled their impending tours of Bangladesh.

"But I will go back to Bangladesh if I have to, if I am called. It is lovely place," said Irrfan, who recently was in Bangladesh to shoot for Mostafa Sarwar Farooki's "No Bed of Roses", according to bdnews24.com.

Source: The Financial Express

SHARE THIS

Author:

Facebook Comment

0 comments: