Friday, December 9, 2016

How Adnan Sami lessen wight ? Get the Secrete !



Noted singer Adnan Sami recollects that his father’s words made him determined to lose weight, adding that weight loss involves 80 per cent psychological and 20 per cent physical effort.
 
Quoting the Pakistan-born singer Indian Express said ‘My father told me he doesn’t want me to die before him. That made me determined to lose weight. I shed 160 kg in six years.’
 
Sami, now an Indian citizen, came up with the statement while talking at a wellness event in Hyderabad, India on Tuesday.
 
Lahore-born Adnan recalled his father was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 1989, reports Indian Express.
 
‘He fought cancer but finally succumbed in 2009. During one of those years, while in London for a check-up, he insisted I also get a check-up done. After my check-up, the doctor pronounced before my father I won’t survive for long given my weight.’
 
‘My father then told me he won’t want me to die before him.’ That time his weight was 230 kg.
 
After that incident, Sami determined to shed his extra weihgt by any means. And within six years he shed 160 kg and finally overcome the ordeal to make his well wishers happy. 

News Source : ABnews24

SHARE THIS

Author:

Facebook Comment

0 comments: